I'm in my second year of a PhD in quantum physics but have decided to take a break in order to pursue entrepreneurship. I spend a lot of my time outside of work teaching myself new skills. I am grateful to learn from others who have knowledge that I don't and am always eager to help when the opposite is the case.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 27 at 12:50
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 937 937 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 526 526 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 507 507 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Operations Research 423 423 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Why do CNN's sometimes make highly confident mistakes, and how can one combat this problem?
- 25 What's the current status of the Vehicle Routing Problem in the logistics industry?
- 15 How to get allocated GPU spec in Google Colab
- 13 VSCode is not saving changes in Jupyter Notebook (unless I run the cells with changes)
- 12 Why can't scikit-learn SVM solve two concentric circles?
- 11 How to terminate current colab session from notebook cell
- 10 Does it make sense to multi-thread within multiprocessing?
- View more network posts →