theoretical physicist with a professional interest in computer security, crypto, programming languages (python, c, c++, rust(?)).
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 '19 at 10:45
- Stack Overflow 33.7k 33.7k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 935 935 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 383 383 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 228 228 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 138 How do I get rid of the b-prefix in a string in python?
- 119 How do I test if int value exists in Python Enum without using try/catch?
- 100 Force child class to override parent's methods
- 79 How can I safely create a nested directory?
- 35 Converting to (not from) ipython Notebook format
- 29 'MyClass' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
- 28 Is there any general statement about what kinds of problems can be solved more efficiently using a quantum computer?
- View more network posts →