Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 19 jquery binding same event to 2 selectors
- 18 Scrolling on Stack Overflow is slow if a question has lots of answers
- 11 iframe CSS3 scaling issue on iPad Safari (iOS 5.0.1)
- 11 "Hello world" Rust webserver is slower than Node when measured from Chrome but not from curl
- 10 Is there any way to initialize member variables of a subclass in Java before the superclass' constructor is called?
- 8 Why doesn't .sln files use XML format in .NET?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.