Mostly retired optics/holography guy with interests in classical field theory, topology, and K-12 science education.
Currently building a sailboat and teaching blacksmithing & knife making.
- Physics 23.6k 23.6k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Biology 758 758 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 353 353 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 259 259 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Why don’t astronauts “push” spacecraft?
- 63 If a photon truly goes through both slits (at the same time), then why can't we detect it at both slits (at the same time)?
- 60 If electrons are identical and indistinguishable, how can we say current is the movement of electrons?
- 59 How do I experimentally measure the surface area of a rock?
- 50 Why does my tea periodically alternate its rotational speed after stirring? (Link to video below)
- 48 How are overtones produced by plucking a string?
- 42 Is force due to electric field instantaneous? If not then why?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.