Note: I moved most of my content-creation activity to my website after the last months' events, especially SE firing Monica Cellio. I expect SE to be community-driven, transparent and fair and I see that as a condition to keep giving back and contributing to this amazing community.
Still, feel free to write
".".join(["aferro", "dynu", "net"]) or any of my QAs, I'll be glad to help if I can!
Top network posts
- 36 Install Cuda without root
- 27 How to calculate the regularization parameter in linear regression
- 16 Tensorflow: When use tf.expand_dims?
- 14 what's the use for paredit-convolute-sexp in paredit mode
- 13 Mixing multiple traits in Scala
- 11 Is there any general statement about what kinds of problems can be approximated more efficiently using a quantum computer?
- 9 Does the Curry-Howard correspondence have a quantum-specific type system?
- View more network posts →