I'm a postdoc at ICFO, the Institute of Photonic Sciences in Barcelona. I am a theoretical quantum physicist working on strong-field and ultrafast physics, and I study tunnel ionization and high-harmonic generation through analytical approaches. I'm mostly active over in Physics SE but I do hang out here on occasion.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 15:42
- Physics 116k 116k 2828 gold badges278278 silver badges566566 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 396 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 283 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 196 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 182 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 174 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- View more network posts →