I'm a postdoc at ICFO, the Institute of Photonic Sciences in Barcelona. I am a theoretical quantum physicist working on strong-field and ultrafast physics, and I study tunnel ionization and high-harmonic generation through analytical approaches. I'm mostly active over in Physics SE but I do hang out here on occasion.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '19 at 17:46
- Physics 106.1k 106.1k 2525 gold badges256256 silver badges519519 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 6.2k 6.2k 2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 387 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 276 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 196 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 182 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 173 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 166 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →