jk - Reinstate Monica
My pronouns are:
- er, ihm, ihn, sein, sich (German, my native language)
- he, him, him, his, his, himself (English)
- is, eius, ei, eum, eo (Latin)
- li, lin (Esperanto)
Do not use "singular they" when talking about me!
Using no pronouns at all is all right.
Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Member for 1 year, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 1 '19 at 19:01
- Linguistics 15.8k 15.8k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages♦ 6.9k 6.9k 1010 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 What kind of attack is prevented by Apache2's error code AH02032 ("Hostname provided via SNI and hostname provided via HTTP are different")?
- 54 Why is “ß” not used in Swiss German?
- 40 Are there any scripts which have more than 127 characters?
- 38 Is the Indo-European language family made up?
- 36 Is the "p" in "spin" really a "b"?
- 34 Are Hungarian and Turkish related?
- 29 What if a portal is opened from the Mariana trench to the Sahara desert?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
5 What should we call our chat room? Mar 13 '18
4 Math notation - Can we please have it enabled? Mar 12 '18