jk - Reinstate Monica
My pronouns are:
- er, ihm, ihn, sein, sich (German, my native language)
- he, him, him, his, his, himself (English)
- is, eius, ei, eum, eo (Latin)
- li, lin (Esperanto)
Do not use "singular they" when talking about me!
Using no pronouns at all is all right.
Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Member for 2 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '19 at 19:01
- Linguistics 17.9k 17.9k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages♦ 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 What kind of attack is prevented by Apache2's error code AH02032 ("Hostname provided via SNI and hostname provided via HTTP are different")?
- 56 Why is “ß” not used in Swiss German?
- 40 Are there any scripts which have more than 127 characters?
- 38 Is the Indo-European language family made up?
- 36 Is the "p" in "spin" really a "b"?
- 35 Are Hungarian and Turkish related?
- 29 What if a portal is opened from the Mariana trench to the Sahara desert?
- View more network posts →