Senior postdoctoral fellow in the Molecular Science Institute (ICMol) at the University of Valencia (Spain). Coordinates a small research team on Molecular Magnetism and Quantum Computing within the large Research Unit in Molecular Materials. ERC project downloadable at "A Chemical Approach to Molecular Spin Qubits: Decoherence and Organisation of Rare Earth Single Ion Magnets " (DECRESIM) including not only the extended synopsis but also the full scientific proposal.
Recent highlight result: SIMDAVIS dashboard, for (lanthanide-based) Single Ion Magnets data visualization.
- Quantum Computing 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 1.4k 1.4k 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 676 676 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chemistry 587 587 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 379 379 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 What is meant by "Noisy Intermediate-Scale Quantum" (NISQ) technology?
- 39 How do I add 1+1 using a quantum computer?
- 27 How to map molecular vibrations into lattice phonons?
- 23 Does Moore's law apply to quantum computing?
- 19 Are there dashboards displaying experimental properties of molecular materials?
- 19 How Would A Speedster Communicate?
- 18 Retrieving Translational and Rotational Modes
- View more network posts →