Senior postdoctoral fellow in the Molecular Science Institute (ICMol) at the University of Valencia (Spain). Coordinates a small research team on Molecular Magnetism and Quantum Computing within the large Research Unit in Molecular Materials. ERC project downloadable at "A Chemical Approach to Molecular Spin Qubits: Decoherence and Organisation of Rare Earth Single Ion Magnets " (DECRESIM) including not only the extended synopsis but also the full scientific proposal.
Top network posts
- 43 What is meant by "Noisy Intermediate-Scale Quantum" (NISQ) technology?
- 36 How do I add 1+1 using a quantum computer?
- 27 How to map molecular vibrations into lattice phonons?
- 23 Does Moore's law apply to quantum computing?
- 19 How Would A Speedster Communicate?
- 18 Retrieving Translational and Rotational Modes
- 17 Best partial atomic charges estimate for crystal field purposes?
- View more network posts →