I'm a mathematical physicist by training who worked primarily on questions concerning quantum information and general quantum mechanics. I still occasionally dabble in maths and physics but I now earn my money in the software industry.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '19 at 16:39
- Physics 13.4k 13.4k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 902 902 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- German Language 451 451 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 381 381 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 307 307 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 What is a manifold?
- 96 Is it possible to "see" atoms?
- 67 What challenges needed to be overcome to create (blue) LEDs?
- 55 Is there a physical reason for colors to be located in a very narrow band of the EM spectrum?
- 36 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 31 What is the difference between maximally entangled and maximally mixed states?
- 30 What is the difference between general measurement and projective measurement?
- View more network posts →