- Bioinformatician working to develop proof-of-concept applications of quantum algorithms to biological research.
- Freelance full stack developer with extensive experience developing interactive data visualizations, web applications, and machine learning models.
Member for 3 years
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 19:18
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 723 723 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 630 630 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 359 359 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 327 327 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 How to write and save html file in python?
- 19 How should someone choose a PhD topic so that she doesn't fail?
- 15 Is it typical to work 60 hours per week as a PhD student?
- 12 Are there any examples of anyone applying quantum algorithms to problems in computational biology?
- 10 How would proof of the Lindelöf hypothesis improve our understanding of computational complexity classes?
- 8 Tracking user interaction on a website
- 7 Converting Column Values into Their Own Binary Encoded Columns (Dummy Variables)
- View more network posts →