BSc Chemistry, MSc and PhD in Nanoscience. Now, Juan de la Cierva fellowship in the Universitat de València (Spain). My research work includes molecular spintronics, magnetism and quantum technologies. Other interestig topics for me are photography, wargames, weightlifting and nutrition.
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 '18 at 13:26
Top network posts
- 11 What is the minimum integer value to make quantum factorization to be worthwhile?
- 8 Which is the highest number factorized by QC in a non-specific experiment?
- 8 What is the maximum separation between two entangled qubits that has been achieved experimentally?
- 7 Can quantum computing provide advantages related to Hardware-Neural Networks?
- 6 Do the 'fundamental circuit elements' have a correspondence in quantum technologies?
- 5 Can biological quantum processes be used to guide optimized quantum algorithms?
- 5 Which temperature has been the highest to achieve a quantum logic operation?
- View more network posts →