I'm currently working as a PhD in theoretical quantum computing at Chalmers University of technology. My favourite subjects in physics are relativity, statistical mechanics, electrodynamics and quantum mechanics.
Top Network Posts
- 18 Why is it crucial that the initial Hamiltonian does not commute with the final Hamiltonian in adiabatic quantum computation?
- 10 How can I compute a Kronecker sum in Mathematica?
- 10 How to plot a list to look like step function?
- 7 Create a nonlinear color function
- 5 New to Python, don't know what is wrong with my code
- 5 Understanding renormalizability and bare mass
- 5 Why do different materials have different specific heat capacities?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 27 '18