PhD student with a Masters in Mathematical Physics and a degree in Physics and Computer Science.
Interested in Quantum Information, Computation, Communication and General Relativity.
Also interested in Historical Martial Arts (and related areas).
Member for 2 years, 5 months
119 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
- Quantum Computing♦ 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 820 820 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 785 785 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 281 281 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Thank you, Robert Cartaino
- 28 How does a quantum computer do basic math at the hardware level?
- 24 How do I add 1+1 using a quantum computer?
- 18 Why can't quantum annealing be described by a gate model?
- 17 Purpose of using Fidelity in Randomised Benchmarking
- 15 Daenerys Hamsterborn of the House Targaryen?
- 15 In the year 2999, there are pills instead of food. What do commercials look like?
- View more network posts →