I'm interested in the nature of indeterminacy, including quantum uncertainty, in the context of games as a model of computation;superposition and entanglement and their mathematical representations; non-classical decision problems and constraint systems, partisan Sudoku game in particular.
- Mythology & Folklore 13.7k 13.7k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6.8k 6.8k 2323 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence♦ 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Literature 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 2.9k 2.9k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Why wasn't the Night King naked in S08E03?
- 53 How did "biscuit" come to have a distinct meaning in North American English?
- 40 Point of the Dothraki's attack in GoT S8E3?
- 35 What is the meaning behind the "all shapes and sizes" dialogue in Pulp Fiction?
- 24 What if a head shaving scene gets messed up?
- 22 An evidence based appeal for gender neutrality in the Code of Conduct
- 18 Why is Arya visibly scared in the library in Game of Thrones S8E3?
- View more network posts →