Top network posts
- 53 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 37 Is there proof that the D-wave (one) is a quantum computer and is effective?
- 26 Turing machine + time dilation = solve the halting problem?
- 23 Is there a layman's explanation for why Grover's algorithm works?
- 21 How to return to academia after "don't walk, run"?
- 17 How to give assignments that require heavy computational resources?
- 17 What kind of math problems can be solved by automated theorem provers?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
34 Accepting Nominations — Who should Moderate♦ this site? Mar 26 '18
7 Homework questions, and what to do about them Apr 16 '18
6 What are the SE-user-recruiting policies? Apr 14 '18
5 Is post-quantum crypto on-topic? Mar 15 '18
4 Should the tags 'qubit-state' and 'qubit' be merged? Mar 25 '18
3 Follow-up Questions Apr 23 '18