Hi, I'm just an amateur. I've been lurking for a while. I answered a question, some nice people voted up my answer and I appreciate it, so now creating an account.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 at 19:05
- Quantum Computing 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge55 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 802 802 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 263 263 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 247 247 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 47 Pseudonyms of famous mathematicians
- 45 Have the tides ever turned twice on any open problem?
- 37 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 28 Conway's lesser-known results
- 23 Are there examples of conjectures supported by heuristic arguments that have been finally disproved?
- 19 Effects of quantum computing on parallel universes
- View more network posts →