PhD student researching Architectures for Quantum Computation.
Top network posts
- 13 What are the possible ways to visualise large, entangled states?
- 9 Are all $[[n, k, d]]$ quantum codes equivalent to additive self-orthogonal $GF(4)^n$ classical codes?
- 9 Are qudit graph states well-defined for non-prime dimension?
- 9 Does local Clifford equivalence have a direct graphical representation for qudit graph states of non-prime dimension?
- 9 What could be the possible future applications for HHL algorithm?
- 8 How to show that hard-to-compute Boolean functions exist?
- 8 What does "conjugation of coordinates" mean with respect to GF(4) (quantum) codes
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.