Research Staff Member at IBM Research - Zurich. Working on quantum error correction and getting people involved in quantum programming.
- Quantum Computing 10k 10k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Physics 625 625 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 431 431 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 415 415 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 What is meant by "Noisy Intermediate-Scale Quantum" (NISQ) technology?
- 32 How do you write a simple program for a D-Wave device?
- 27 Is there a layman's explanation for why Grover's algorithm works?
- 21 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 21 Can the Bloch sphere be generalized to two qubits?
- 18 What is required for universal analogue computation?
- 17 Quantum memories: What are they?
- View more network posts →