It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. Henry David Thoreau
Looking silver, found gold.
- Enjoying the brilliant answers of the masters,
I usually upvote if an answer is clear and well-written, and question, too.
I enjoy all of Science, especially Mathematics, Cryptography, CS, Coding (started with self-learned BASIC on Casio 880P), Photography, a little AI and Law.
Always Learning With Error, and not bounded by Polynomial Time
Worked as a researcher for the government for a while, left Cryptology, and decided to turn back...
At the corner of the flat Earth.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 28 at 18:08
- Cryptography 17.9k 17.9k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 803 803 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 724 724 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 64 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 43 7zip : Why does encrypting the same file with AES-256 not give the same output?
- 37 Can you find out how big the changes are by comparing two hashes?
- 31 The algorithm of the new quantum factoring record 1,099,551,473,989
- 31 How do hashes really ensure uniqueness?
- 30 The GCD strikes back to RSA in 2019 - Good randomness is the only solution?
- View more network posts →