All of Science, Mathematics, Cryptography, CS, Coding, Photography, a little AI and Law,
Enjoying the brilliant answers of the masters,
Always Learning With Error, and not bounded by Polynomial Time
Worked as a researcher for the government for a while, left Cryptology, and decided to turn back...
At the corner of the flat Earth.
Member for 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 21:30
- Cryptography 10.7k 10.7k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 682 682 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 353 353 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 63 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 30 How do hashes really ensure uniqueness?
- 29 Do servers store my previous passwords?
- 26 Is one-time pad encryption vulnerable when near identical data is sent many times with different OTP?
- 22 What are the consequences of removing a single byte from a sha256 hash?
- 19 Why are some files not movable on Windows 10?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.