I’m a pre-final year undergraduate student in Physics. My field of interest is Quantum Information & Quantum Computation and its intersection with Condensed Matter Physics. I am primarily interested in foundations of Quantum Theory, Correlations (entanglement & Discord), Decoherence, Quantum Algorithms, and realization of Q.Info. processing via models such as CQED, Ion Trap, Superconductors, and Topological Matter. Condensed Matter aspects such as exotic Quantum matter also concern me along with an interest in Cosmology. I wish to pursue a Ph.D. in Quantum Information/Computation after my graduation.
Top network posts
- 20 What class of materials are closest to realizing the tunable coupling Hamiltonian?
- 18 What is the difference between a relative phase and a global phase? In particular, what is a phase?
- 15 What are good resources to study crystallographic defects in different dimensional systems and their topological dimensionality?
- 15 How to find the projected Hamiltonian for lowest flat-band in general?
- 8 Are correlations stronger than those allowed by quantum mechanics possible?
- 5 What role does the non-commutativity of the tensor product play in experimental quantum computation?
- 5 What is the correspondence between adiabatic phase and a topological phase?
- View more network posts →