Top network posts
- 40 Shouldn't some stars behave as black holes?
- 38 What's the difference between average velocity and instantaneous velocity?
- 32 Functions that are Riemann integrable but not Lebesgue integrable
- 21 Why is the ground state important in condensed matter physics?
- 14 What is the relation between non-local order parameters and topological phases?
- 13 To what extent is standard quantum mechanics actually non-relativistic?
- 11 What is meant exactly by "renormalization" in condensed matter physics, specifically in density matrix renormalization group (DMRG)?
- View more network posts →