A mathematician, like a painter or a poet, is a maker of patterns... The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's, must be beautiful; the ideas, like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics. -G.H. Hardy
Technical skill is mastery of complexity, while creativity is mastery of simplicity. -Erik Christopher Zeeman
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '19 at 20:48
Top network posts
- 12 Effects of quantum computing on parallel universes
- 6 Notation question: How would one read $|0\rangle (|0\rangle+|0\rangle)$?
- 6 Could the Hadamard gate have been constructed differently with similar characteristics?
- 6 Quantum circuits explain algorithms, why didn't classical circuits?
- 6 Why Non-Clifford gates are more complex than Clifford gates?
- 5 Developing quantum circuits for specific quantum chemistry configurations
- 5 Getting a layout for qubits in Qiskit
- View more network posts →