A freshman of SNU CALS at Korea.
I code to learn, and learn to code. I've programmed since 2013 (2010 including Scratch). I am interested in Brain-Computer Interface.
Java (Proficient? Oh..)
English (Primary foreign language)
Chinese (Secondary foreign language)
Arabic (Just a hobby)
Latin (just a hobby)
Programming: Android, Bluetooth, Reverse engineering, cross compiling, etc.
Brain: EEG, neurofeedback
Electrical Engineering: Signal processing
Mathematics: Functional Analysis, Calculus of variations, Linear algebra, Group theory
Physics: Relativity, Quantum mechanics and computer
Please answer this(https://mathoverflow.net/q/309449/128168)! Thank you!
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '18 at 16:04
- Stack Overflow 626 626 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 579 579 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Korean Language 355 355 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 281 281 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10 Is there any $a, b \in \mathbb R, b \ne 0$ such that $\Gamma(a+bi)$ can be evaluated manually?
- 8 What does 초고수 mean?
- 7 Why don't fish get hurt with so many sharp fish bones?
- 7 String to binary converter
- 6 Can we process infinite matrices with a quantum computer?
- 6 What makes multi-layer neural networks able to perform nonlinear operations?
- 5 How does API call work on Android (NDK)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 17 '18