I graduated from Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, Czech Technical University where I studied computer sciences in economics.
My hobbies are traveling, reading, quantum computing and science in general.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '20 at 12:19
- Quantum Computing 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 825 825 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 746 746 11 gold badge33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 495 495 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 353 353 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 What was the first electronic computer?
- 12 Negative price of oil
- 11 Why are non-Clifford gates more complex than Clifford gates?
- 9 How many classical bits are needed to represent a qubit?
- 8 Negative of a qubit state
- 7 Travelling salesman problem on quantum computer
- 7 How to approximate $Rx$, $Ry$ and $Rz$ gates?
- View more network posts →